Xooker, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our Web site – www.xooker.com, mobile applications, electronic services, social networking sites, interactive features, online services, or any of our described online activities we own or control (collectively, the “Site”). This also includes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
THIS POLICY APPLIES TO INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON THIS SITE.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party sites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
IT DOES NOT APPLY TO INFORMATION COLLECTED BY:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party[ (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)]; or
- any third party [(including our affiliates and subsidiaries)], including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site]
MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our Site is not intended for minors under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to, or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 501 Darby Creek Road, Suite #5, Lexington, KY 40509.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
WE COLLECT SEVERAL TYPES OF INFORMATION FROM AND ABOUT USERS OF OUR SITE, INCLUDING INFORMATION:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, zip code, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, referral data, Facebook and/or Twitter usernames, location, information you provide third parties that is provided to our site, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE SITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (“Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as preferences of merchants, products or brands, purchasing behavior and other use information regarding your use of our Site, and browser information; and/or
- about the mobile device you use to access our Site and usage details.
WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION DIRECTLY FROM YOU WHEN YOU PROVIDE IT TO US.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, Facebook, and Twitter.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON OR THROUGH OUR SITE MAY INCLUDE:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, making a purchase, subscribing to our service, posting material, checking in, and usage. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site. We may also invite you to fill out information about yourself in a personal Profile, in order to better target messages to you.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, views of various offers, selection of offers, redemption of offers, logs of game participation, the page information, or activity you requested, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your mobile device or computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, mobile carrier, device and application IDs and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, only used in aggregate form, and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site and message you according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- Provide aggregate information to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our Site, so that our partners may also understand how often people use their services.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
These Services deal with your location, therefore, in order to work, the Services need to know your location. Whenever you open and use/interact with our Apps on your mobile device or go to one of our Sites, we use the location information from your mobile device or browser (e.g., latitude and longitude) to tailor the Service’s experience to your current location. This information is NOT shared with others. Also, the Services use your mobile device’s ‘background location’ to provide the Services, including to send you notifications of tips/interesting things, etc,. near you. If you have ‘background location’ turned on, the Xooker App will, from time to time, tell us about your devicedevicehe location information from your mobile device or browser.
Each of your check-ins using the Services is saved to your “Check-in History,” which allows you to look back at all the locations you have checked in since you created your Services account. You can delete any or all of your check-ins from the check-in details page on our website and in the apps. If for some reason you ever decide to delete your Services account, your entire check-in history will be removed from our database.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU OR THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US, INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and our business partners.
- To provide push notifications to you about available deals and services which you may opt out of.
- With business partners to enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate.
- With business partners to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a voucher, goods or services offered by a business partner or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or other programs sponsored or offered through Xooker on behalf of that business partner.
- To evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness.
- To provide you with interest-based ads and offers for products and services from us and participating business partners.
- To administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our business partners.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please opt out of receiving push notifications when prompted by the application. You may also opt out by changing your push notification preferences on your Profile in your Settings in the Xooker application.
We encourage business partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, their use of Personal Information obtained through Xooker is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
WE MAY DISCLOSE AGGREGATED INFORMATION ABOUT OUR USERS, AND INFORMATION THAT DOES NOT IDENTIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL, WITHOUT RESTRICTION.
- To our business partners, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Xooker’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Xooker about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Site, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
WE MAY ALSO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Xooker, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH CHOICES REGARDING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. WE HAVE CREATED MECHANISMS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes, or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by adjusting your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account Settings in your Xooker app or on the “My Xooker” page at www.xooker.com.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Site, including User Contributions, is governed by our Acceptable Use Policy www.xooker.com/aup.
Should you ever decide to delete your Services account, you may do so by clicking on the “delete account” link on your account. If you terminate your account, your profile, including your check-in history, and any promotional offers you received or purchased, will be removed from the site and deleted from Xooker’s servers. Because of the way we maintain Xooker, such deletion may not be immediate, and residual copies of your profile information or posts may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days.
Even after you remove information from your account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere. Removed and deleted information may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days prior to being deleted from our servers.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 501 Darby Creek Road, Suite #5, Lexington, KY 40509.
Xooker endeavors to safeguard user information to ensure that user account information is kept private and to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access. We use sophisticated security technologies to secure users’ information, user name, and password. We do not handle or store credit card information. We encrypt users’ information, user name, and password using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Xooker allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information and ensuring that it is accurate and complete. You can access this information on the Services by visiting the user settings page (except usage information, which can be accessed in the “My Check-Ins“ tab):
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other User profile information (for example, home city)
- Usage information (for example, check-in history)
This list will change as our Service changes. If you have questions about the Personal Information we have collected from you, you can email privacy@Xooker.com.
501 DARBY CREEK ROAD, SUITE #5
LEXINGTON, KY 40509
TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1- 866-590-9112