NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL ADULTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The XOOKER® $1,000 TO HELP WITH BILLS Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by LM COMMUNICATIONS, CLARITY COMMUNICATIONS AND XOOKER, LLC. (“Sponsor”), 651 Perimeter Dr, Suite 400 Lexington, KY 40517 and may be administered by an independent third party (“Administrator”).
1. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on April 30, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the United States (the “Territory”) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of LM Communications Broadcast Media Group, Clarity Communications, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is void outside of the Territory and where it is prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. If an entrant participates via a mobile device, Message and Data Rates may apply. Not all cellular phone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes through a mobile device. Please check your mobile device’s capabilities for specific web enabled browsing instructions and pricing plans. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an Entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period there are TWO (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
A. Xooker Games on the Xooker App: During the Sweepstakes Period an entrant may download the Xooker App and play any Xooker Game. Each time the Game is played and completed will constitute an entry into the sweepstakes during the sweepstakes period.
IMPORTANT: Data rates may apply for each entry. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes.
B. Mail-In Entry: An eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: Xooker, 651 Perimeter Drive, Suite 400, Lexington, KY 40517. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than April 30, 2020, and received on or before May 02, 2020, in order to be eligible. Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written by entrant. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries
Information About Weekly
An eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 3½”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it with sufficient postage to: Xooker, 651 Perimeter Drive, Suite 400, Lexington, KY 40517.
All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than April 07, 2020, and received on or before April 09, 2020, in order to be eligible for week one (1) drawing.
All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than April 14, 2020 received no later than April 16, 2020 in order to be eligible for week two (2) drawing.
All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than April 21, 2020 received no later than April 23, 2020 in order to be eligible for week three (3) drawing.
All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than April 28, 2020 received no later than April 30, 2020 in order to be eligible for week four (4) drawing.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written by entrant. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries
Entry Limit: There are no limits on the number of entries via the App playing the any Xooker Game. Each time a Game is played and completed will constitute an entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day via Mail-In Entry. If more than one (1) Mail-In entry is received from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address in a day, only the first entry received may be considered valid. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on a calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about May 04, 2020, Administrator will select one (1) potential “Grand Prize Winner” from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The selected winner is deemed to be a potential winner, pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor or Administrator, in their sole and absolute discretion.
On or about April 10, 2020, April 17, 2020, April 24, 2020, May 01, 2020, Administrator will select one (1) potential “Weekly Prize Winner” from among all eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Period. The selected winner is deemed to be a potential winner, pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor or Administrator, in their sole and absolute discretion.
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Grand Prize (1): One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) awarded in the form of a check made payable to the Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize is $1,000.
B. Weekly Prizes (4): One (1) Weekly Prize Winner will receive One Hundred Dollar ($100) Value awarded in the form of a Fifty Dollar ($50) Promotional Code to the Xooker Deal Marketplace. The Retail Value of the Weekly Prize is $100, any difference between the actual value and the stated Retail Value will not be awarded.
C. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
E. Prize Conditions: All sizes, styles, makes, and models of any prize components are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
All costs and expenses not specifically included herein are solely each winner’s responsibility. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. Weekly Prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor are they transferrable. The winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, for any prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility.
Each potential winner can claim One (1) Weekly Prize during the Sweepstakes. The winning of a Weekly Prize does not exclude the potential of winning the Grand Prize.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Each potential winner will be notified via e-mail by Sponsor or its authorized designee at the telephone number (if entered via app registry) or e-mail address provided at the time of entry on or about April 08, 2020, April 15, 2020, April 22, 2020, April 29, 2020, May 01, 2020. Before being declared a winner, each potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) and tax acknowledgment (“IRS Form W9”) sent with the e-mail notification. Each potential winner must return a fully executed and notarized Affidavit to the Sponsor or its authorized designee within FIVE (5) calendar business days from the date it is postmarked as being sent to the potential winner or the prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that a potential winner fails to return an executed and notarized Affidavit within the FIVE (5) calendar business days deadline via email, his/her prize may be forfeited, and in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the forfeited prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, time permitting.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Upon verification of eligibility of the Grand Prize Winner, Sponsor, or its designee will contact the Grand Prize Winner to coordinate travel. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. Verified winners must provide a valid social security number for issuing of a 1099.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winners. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
8. DISPUTES: IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN KENTUCKY. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and/or the Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements regarding the Sweepstakes and/or Sponsor for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope to: Xooker, 651 Perimeter Drive, Suite 400, Lexington, KY 40517. Winners List requests must be received no later than May 15, 2020
Sponsored by LM Communications, Clarity Communications, and Xooker, LLC, 651 Perimeter Drive, Suite 400, Lexington, KY 40517.
© 2020 Xooker, LLC. All rights reserved.
Xooker is a registered trademark of Xooker, LLC. All rights reserved.