(ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY)
(Acceptable Use Policy)
Last Updated 9/24/2019
- ABOUT THE APPLICATION
The “Application” or “App” shall mean Xooker’s mobile marketing services where subscribers can utilize a mobile marketing platform (the “Site”) allowing Merchants to provide services in order to market their business interests directly to subscribers. Merchants may also provide coupons (“Coupon(s)”) which can be redeemed for Merchant’s goods and/or services at a discount, which are offered to subscribers.
- APPLICATION OWNERSHIP
When you use Xooker Services, you agree to a binding contract with Xooker, and to follow this Agreement and all applicable laws. If you’re using the Xooker Services on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then you and that entity represent and warrant that you’re authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these terms and bind the entity to these terms, and that you agree to these terms on the entity’s behalf. You agree that we may automatically update these Xooker Services, and this Agreement will apply to such updates.
- GRANT OF LICENSE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and conditioned on your compliance therewith, Xooker hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable, limited license to use the Licensed Software and Documentation (“Xooker Materials”) solely for the Permitted Use during the Term. All trademarks, copyrights, database rights and other intellectual property rights of any nature in the Application together with the underlying software code are owned by Xooker or its third party suppliers. You may not install or use the Xooker Materials for any other purpose without Xooker’s prior written consent. You shall not use the Xooker Materials in connection with or to promote any products, services, or materials that constitute, promote or are used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code, counterfeit goods, items subject to U.S. embargo, unsolicited mass distribution of email (“spam”), multi-level marketing proposals, hate materials, hacking/surveillance/interception/descrambling equipment, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or otherwise offensive content, prostitution, body parts and bodily fluids, stolen products and items used for theft, fireworks, explosives, and hazardous materials, government IDs, police items, gambling, professional services regulated by state licensing regimes, non-transferable items such as airline tickets or event tickets, weapons and accessories, automatic or autonomous control of vehicles, aircraft or other mechanical devices, dispatch or fleet management, or emergency or life-saving purposes.
- CREATION OF ACCOUNT, USE OF SITE AND INFORMATION
You may only create and hold one account on the Site for your personal use. You are responsible for updating and correcting information you have submitted to create or maintain your account. As part of your account settings, you have the option to save, edit or delete your personal information. You understand and agree that Xooker shall have no responsibility for any incident arising out of, or related to, your account settings. You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and maintaining settings that reflect your preferences. We will assume that anyone using the Site or transacting through your account is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
You agree NOT to do the following while using the Application:
Use the Application for illegal or unauthorized uses;
Impersonate any person or entity;
“Stalk” or harass other users or persons;
Submit purposely inaccurate, fraudulent or false information:
Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, service mark, copyright, or other intellectual property right of another person;
Access or use the account of another user without permission;
Solicit, spam or otherwise advertise to users and/or businesses using our content or the Application;
Distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, surveys, contests, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or other messages for any purposes;
Distribute computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
Scan or test the security or configuration of the Site or attempt to breach security or authentication measures;
Interfere with, disrupt, or destroy the functionality or use of any features of the Application;
Interfere with, disrupt, or destroy the servers or networks connected to the Application, or disobey any rules or regulations applicable to such servers or networks;
“Hack” or access without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
Violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Application;
Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Application; and/or Modify, copy, publish, license, sell, rent, lease, lend, transfer or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Application or our content.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
Xooker reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a notice to www.xooker.com. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modification. Such modifications are effective upon first posting or notification and use of the Xooker Services by you following any such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified.
During the Term, Xooker will provide you with all Maintenance Releases (including updated Documentation) that Xooker may, in its sole discretion, make generally available to its users at no additional charge. All Maintenance Releases, on being provided by Xooker to you hereunder, are deemed Licensed Software subject to all applicable terms and conditions in this Agreement. You will install all Maintenance Releases as soon as practicable after receipt. You do not have any right hereunder to receive any new versions of the Licensed Software that Xooker may, in its sole discretion, release from time to time.
Xooker may terminate your use of the Application at any time due to a breach of these Terms for any or no reason. Xooker may provide notice of termination to you, at its option, but it is not required to do so. Upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you herein shall terminate; and (b) you must cease all use of the Application.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE
In no event will Xooker be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of your use or access to the Application or failure for the Application to work, including the incurrence of expense, loss of profit, emotional pain and suffering, or the like, whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, and whether or not based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence and malpractice), product liability or otherwise.
By downloading the Application, you hereby agree to release, waive, covenant not to sue and forever discharge Xooker and its affiliates, agents, owners and employees, from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any nature arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Application, and you further agree to indemnify and hold each of the foregoing harmless against any and all such liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses including, but not limited to, all attorneys’ fees and disbursements through and including any legal action or appeal. You further agree that this waiver of claims and release of liability includes any claims based on the negligence, action or inaction of any of the foregoing indemnities.
Xooker is not liable to you for any damage or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to any computer equipment, handheld devices, or mobile telephones as a result of the installation or use of the Application.
Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, XOOKER DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE APPLICATION, SOFTWARE AND ANY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. XOOKER DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR MISPLACEMENT’S IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT SERVICES WILL RESULT IN ANY REVENUE OR PROFIT FOR SUBSCRIBER.
- CLAIMS AND GOVERNING LAW
Any claim arising out of or relating to any error or omission in the Services must be made within 120 days of first release. Otherwise, the claim shall be deemed waived by subscriber. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky, without giving effect to the conflict of law principles thereof. The parties irrevocably consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction (except as to actions for the enforcement of a judgment, in which case the jurisdiction will be non-exclusive) of the federal and state courts located in the State of Kentucky.
- ARBITRATION AND WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL
All claims, disputes or controversies of whatever nature between you and Xooker arising out of or in any way connected with the execution, interpretation, termination or performance and/or breach of this Agreement (including the validity, scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision) or the relationship created by this Agreement (each, a “Dispute”) shall, except as provided below, be solely and finally settled by binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association, which shall be held in Kentucky. The parties agree that the arbitration award shall be final and shall not be subject to judicial review. Judgment on the arbitration award shall be entered and enforced in any court having jurisdiction over the parties or their assets. It is the intent of the parties that these arbitration provisions be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, including the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 2. Nothing contained in this Section 12 shall prevent the parties from seeking injunctive relief, or other equitable relief as otherwise permitted by law or equity. No person or entity except Xooker or you shall have the right to join in or participate in any arbitration proceeding arising under this Agreement, and therefore the arbitrators will not be authorized to permit class actions or to permit any person or entity to be involved in or named a party to any arbitration proceeding brought by either party under this Agreement.
Website Development Agreement Terms & Conditions:
It is not necessary for any Client or User to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote and/or signs the Website Development Agreement, then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions, together with the Disclaimers listed below, govern Xooker’s performance of the services set forth on the Website Development Agreement accepted by the Client. All defined terms herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Website Development Agreement, except as expressly defined herein.
Failure to Provide Required Website Content
If progress cannot be made with your website because we have not been provided the required information in the agreed time frame, and we are delayed as result, we reserve the right to begin billing of monthly service fees no later than 60 days from the effective date of the agreement. If Client is not on a monthly fee plan, then the remaining balance can be required to be paid by Client to Xooker at Xooker’s sole discretion. If your project involves Search Engine Optimization, we need the text content for your site in advance (or informed in writing that we need to create) so that the SEO can be planned and completed efficiently. If you agree to provide us with the required information and subsequently fail to do so within 5 working days of project commencement, we reserve the right to close the project and the balance remaining becomes payable immediately.
BY USING A CREDIT CARD or ACH, YOU HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CHARGEBACK RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE. If you deliberately or inadvertently issue a chargeback to your credit card or ACH, you shall pay Xooker a $50 processing and collection fee. Any Service Fees that are more than sixty (60) days delinquent shall accrue interest at a rate of 1.5% per month, or the maximum rate allowed by law, if less. Additionally, Xooker reserves the right to send any delinquent Service Fees to a collection agency.
In the event Xooker is required to investigate, review, or institute any action including, but not limited to, litigation in collection efforts at trial or appellate proceedings, Xooker shall be entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees and costs expended, in addition to any other remedies.
If Client wants to terminate the Agreement immediately, Xooker will charge an early cancellation fee, equivalent to 50% of the total monthly fees, in addition to any other remedy available to Xooker in law and equity. In the event that either party terminates the Agreement before the end of the Term, Client agrees to pay all fees due to Xooker through the date of termination within five (5) days after the date of termination.
Xooker does not extend exclusivity to Clients for Xooker’s services. The Client acknowledges and agrees that Xooker is free to provide its services to any customer without limitation, regardless of whether any other such customer is competitive with the Client.
Representations & Warranties
- By Client. Client represents, warrants, covenants and agrees that: (1) Client is duly organized, validly existing and in good standing, and is duly qualified and licensed to do business and to carry out its obligations under its Agreement, and that the execution, delivery and performance of its Agreement does not violate any existing agreement to which Client is a party or by which Client is bound; (2) Client is the owner, or authorized licensee of, and has and shall have all right, title and interest in and to Client’s content contained on its website; (3) all content on Client’s website or otherwise provided or made available to Xooker in connection with the performance of its Agreement (“Client Content”) does not infringe or misappropriate any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any third party; (4) Client has obtained all authorizations and consents in connection with the Client Content necessary for Xooker to perform its obligations and exercise its rights hereunder; (5) Client’s use of the Services is in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations, including all privacy and marketing laws, rules, and regulations including the Telephone Consumer Protection Act; and (6) Client’s use of the Services will not, infringe any trade name, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other rights of any third party.
- By Xooker. Xooker represents, warrants, covenants and agrees that: (1) it is duly organized, validly existing and in good standing, and is duly qualified and licensed to do business and to carry out its obligations under the Agreement, and that the execution, delivery and performance of the Agreement does not violate any existing agreement to which it is a party or by which it is bound; (2) Xooker will provide the Services in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations, and such Services do not, and will not, infringe any trade name, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other rights of any third party. Xooker’s failure to perform any term or condition of the Agreement as a result of conditions beyond its reasonable control such as, but not limited to, war, strikes, fires, floods, acts of God, governmental restrictions, or damage or destruction (unless caused by Xooker) of any computer hardware, network facilities or servers, shall not be deemed a breach of the Agreement.
Client acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided under the Agreement are expressly subject to, and limited by, the disclaimers set forth below, attached hereto and incorporated herein by reference, and that Xooker shall have no liability for any and all losses, liabilities, claims, costs, damages, and expenses that Client may incur as a result of any circumstances described in the Disclaimers, or any other acts of third parties. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THE AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND XOOKER HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTY RELATING TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
Work Made For Hire; License By Client To Xooker
- To the extent that Xooker is not utilizing third party or open-source property or material, any development or modification of Client Content by Xooker under the Agreement, including any website screens, graphics, text or other website materials, programming code or documentation that is part of or related to such website materials, if any, to the extent uniquely related to the Client Content, shall be considered a “work for hire” under the United States copyright laws, and the copyright in and to such material shall belong to Client once payment for services by Xooker have been paid in full.
- Client hereby grants Xooker a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use and have others use for any purpose any development or modification by Xooker under the Agreement, including any skills developed or any improvements made regardless of their origin, including as suggestions or feedback from Client.
Limitation of Liabilities and Remedy
Customer agrees that the aggregate liability of Xooker and its members, officers, employees and agents to Client for any action, damage, claim, liability, cost, expense or loss in any way arising out of or related to the Agreement shall be limited to the fees paid or required to be paid by the Customer pursuant to Section 3 of the Website Development Agreement in the one year period immediately preceding the date the claim arose. In no event shall Xooker or its members, officers, employees, or agents be liable to Client or to Client’s stockholders, members, partners, directors, officers, employees or agents for any loss or corruption of data or any consequential, exemplary, special, indirect, incidental or punitive damages, including, without limitation, arising from lost profits, lost business, unavailability or performance of the Services, or opportunity costs.
Each party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party and its stockholders, members, partners, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against, and will promptly pay upon demand to the Indemnified Party, the amount of, any and all losses, liabilities, claims, costs (including, without limitation, costs of investigation and defense), damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees) which an Indemnified Party may sustain resulting from, arising out of, relating to or caused by (a) any breach, or any action, claim, or demand alleging a breach, by party providing indemnification hereunder (the “Indemnifying Party”) of any covenant or other agreement contained in this Agreement and (b) any breach, or any action, claim, or demand alleging a breach, of any representation or warranty made by the Indemnifying Party in the Agreement. The remedies provided in this section are not exclusive of and do not limit any other remedies that may be available to any Indemnified Party.
a.Notices. All notices, requests, consents, demands or other communications given under the Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed duly given and received (a) upon personal delivery to the party to whom it is directed; (b) three days after being sent by certified or registered mail return receipt requested, to the party to whom it is directed, postage and charges pre-paid; (c) one business day after being sent by express overnight delivery by a national carrier to the party to whom it is directed; or (d) upon actual delivery followed by the sending of an acknowledgment of receipt if sent by electronic mail or any other electronic means (electronic mail or any other electronic means shall constitute a writing for purposes of the Agreement). All notices, requests, consents, demands and other communications shall be addressed to the addresses set forth below (which addresses may be changed from time to time by either party by providing prior written notice to the other in the manner set forth above):
If to Client, to the name and contact information set forth on the Website Development Agreement or otherwise provided to Xooker by Client. If to Xooker:
Attn: Kyle Harris
2100 Southview Drive
Lexington, KY 40503
(859) 523-9032 ext. 154
- Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” means the trade secrets and other confidential information of Client which is not generally known to the public, or which is generated or collected by or utilized in the operations of the Client and other information that, due to the nature of the information or circumstances of disclosure, a party would understand it to be confidential information. Xooker shall take commercially reasonable efforts to protect Client’s Confidential Information and shall not, except as reasonably necessary to provide the services or as required by statute, regulation, or any legal process, disclose any of Client’s Confidential Information related to this Agreement, without the express prior written consent of an authorized representative of Client.
- Severability. If any provision of the Agreement is held invalid, such provision shall be restated to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention in accordance with applicable law and the remainder of the Agreement shall remain in full force.
- Waiver. The failure of a party to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with that provision or any other provision of the Agreement.
- Applicable Law and Forum. All questions concerning the construction, validity, and interpretation of the Agreement and the performance of the obligations imposed by the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Kentucky, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any suit, action or proceeding against either party to the Agreement brought by the other party with regard to the Agreement, or the rights and obligations of the parties under the Agreement, shall be brought in the courts located in Fayette County, Kentucky. The parties hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the aforementioned courts. In addition, and notwithstanding the foregoing, each of Client and Xooker irrevocably waives, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection that it may now or hereafter have to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in any such court and any claim that any such suit, action or proceeding brought in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- Parties in Interest. The Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the parties to the Agreement and their respective successors, heirs, legatees, personal representatives and permitted assigns. No assignment, delegation or other conveyance of the Agreement or of any rights or obligations hereunder (by operation of law or otherwise) may be made by Client without the prior written consent of Xooker. Xooker shall have the right to subcontract the performance of any of the Services hereunder to third parties.
- Headings. The headings and other captions in the Agreement are for convenience and reference only and shall not be used in interpreting, construing or enforcing any of the provisions of the Agreement. Common nouns and pronouns will be deemed to refer to the masculine, feminine, neuter, singular, and plural, as the context may require.
- Agreement Supersedes. The Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral discussions, agreements and/or undertakings of any kind and nature between the parties with respect to the subject matter of the Agreement. Except as provided or contemplated by the Agreement, the Agreement shall not be amended except by a writing signed by both parties. The recitals to the Agreement are deemed a part of and are incorporated by reference into the Agreement.
- General Provisions. The parties to the Agreement are independent contractors and an agency, joint venture, partnership, fiduciary relationship, or any other relationship other than in the nature of independent contractor, shall not arise from the Agreement, and neither party has the right or authority to act for, or on behalf of, the other party. The provisions of the Agreement are not for the benefit of any third party. Provisions of the Agreement that are intended to survive the Agreement shall survive.
- WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. THE PARTIES HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY CONTROVERSY THAT MAY ARISE UNDER THE AGREEMENT IS LIKELY TO INVOLVE COMPLICATED AND DIFFICULT ISSUES AND, THEREFORE, EACH SUCH PARTY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LEGAL ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
- Order of Precedence. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions, the Website Development Agreement, and any Service Description, the following is the order of precedence: (1) Website Development Agreement; (2) Terms and Conditions; and (3) Service Descriptions.
- Xooker has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client’s website may be excluded from any directory, platform, or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Xooker does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent first page rankings for any particular keyword, phrase or search term.
- If you require prior approval, please be aware that if there are delays for approval on your part, your results may be hindered and Xooker will not be responsible for any such delay. In the event that Client has the right to approve any content (“Website Content”) submitted by Xooker prior to posting on Client’s website, Client acknowledges and agrees that Xooker’s delivery of the Website Content to Client for approval shall constitute the full satisfaction of its obligation to create and submit such Website Content, regardless of whether Client provides its approval and the Website Content is posted on Client’s website. Xooker shall not be liable for any Website Content approved by Client.
- Xooker policy is to never export or give administrative access to anyone from our ads account. We have developed our keyword list, test ad copy, and developed a strategy specific for client success. We are happy to share anything else you need (copies of reports, analytics access, etc). Our ad campaigns including keyword lists, negative keyword lists, and management strategies are proprietary. Because of this, we do not grant access to any ad campaigns.
- Xooker is not responsible for changes made to the Client’s website by other parties, including those that adversely affect the search engine rankings of Client’s website.
- Xooker is not responsible for Client overwriting search engine optimization work to Client’s site (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading work over work already provided/optimized). Client will be charged an additional fee for reconstructing content.
- Any costs billed to the client by their current hosting provider, support channel, or third-party is the responsibility of the client, unless explicitly informed otherwise in writing.
SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMERS
- Xooker has no control over the policies of social media platforms with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client’s content may be excluded or deleted from any social media platform at any time at the sole discretion of the social media platform.
- Xooker has no control over the changes made by social media platforms to Client’s social media profiles. Client’s social media profiles may be excluded, disconnected or deleted at any time at the sole discretion of the social media platform.
- Xooker is not responsible for changes made to the Client’s content by other parties.
- Xooker is not responsible for Client changing or deleting social media content that is a part of ad spend. Client will be charged an additional fee for reconstructing content or ad spend.
- Xooker has no control over the changes made to Client’s social media platform information by said social media platform.
- Xooker is not responsible for photo or video content creation unless Client has subscribed for those services through Xooker. Otherwise we will use content provided by our clients and their vendors, and/or stock photography.
- Xooker has no control over the verification and privacy settings of an account that has been locked by social media platforms. Xooker will use commercially reasonable efforts to work with Client to regain access, but it is understood that Xooker will not be able to fulfill their agreement for said posts if there is delay in contact from Client.
WEB DESIGN DISCLAIMERS
- Xooker has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. A client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Xooker does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent first page rankings for any particular keyword, phrase or search term.
- The following services are not included:
- Graphic Design: We have partner companies with talented in-house graphic designers, but all logo design, identity work and print collateral are quoted at separate prices, and are not included in web proposals.
- ii. Content Creation: Our web developers rely on our clients to generate the content needed to build a website. Unless mutually agreed by Xooker and Client, our developers do not supply content/copy.
iii. Maintenance: Maintenance and future updates are not included and will be billed at a rate of $125/hour.
- Email: Email maintenance and configuration is the sole responsibility of Client.
- E-commerce: Xooker is not responsible for updating inventory, processing orders, troubleshooting payments, or any other matters related to Client’s e-commerce operations, if any.
- Third-party Integrations: Xooker cannot guaranty function or upkeep of any third-party applications that have been integrated into the Client’s website, including, without limitation, schedulers, calculators, and third party point of sale platforms.
- Xooker is not responsible for changes made to the Client’s website by other parties that adversely affect the Client’s website.
- Xooker strives to make websites easily accessible to everyone; however, we do not guarantee compliance with WCAG 2.0 or other accessibility standards. Should you require WCAG 2.0 compliance now or in the future, your website may require significant changes or a complete redesign.
- Client is solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws and regulations that apply to Client, Client’s activities (including through the Services), or Client’s industry, including all laws and regulations regarding the collection, disclosure, maintenance, protection, storage, transmission, use and disposition of any data from clients or other visitors to Client’s website, and for providing all appropriate disclosures and obtaining all appropriate consents and authorizations. Xooker will not be responsible for providing, implementing, or configuring the Services in a manner that complies with any such laws or regulations. In no event will Xooker, its business partners, licensors, services providers, agents, or suppliers be liable for any claim or action arising from or related to Xooker’s failure to comply with any applicable laws or regulations. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Client agrees that it is solely responsible for its own compliance with privacy and marketing laws and regulations, including the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
HOSTING SERVICES DISCLAIMERS
- Xooker’s hosting services may be provided through a third-party hosting provider, such as A2 Hosting or Amazon Web Services (“Hosting Providers”). Xooker is not responsible and will in no event be liable for, and you hereby expressly hold Xooker harmless from all acts or omissions of the Hosting Provider.
- Xooker may from time to time make material enhancements or changes to the hosting services, including changing the Hosting Provider. In the event of such enhancements or changes, the hosting services will include at least the functionality or quality of hosting services that Client previously received and shall continue to comply with all of the requirements of the Agreement.
- Hosting services are provided subject to the Hosting Provider’s service descriptions and policies, including any acceptable use policy. Customer shall fully comply with the Hosting Provider’s acceptable use policy and all other Hosting Provider policies and procedures applicable to the services.
- If Xooker is not providing hosting services then Client is solely responsible for backing up all data and information provided in connection with the hosting services. Xooker shall not be responsible for backing up or otherwise storing any data or information of any kind relating to the hosting services. Hosted files are non-transferrable.
- Client acknowledges that the Hosting Provider controls the servers on which the hosting services are provided. Xooker is not responsible for, and Client shall hold Xooker harmless from all damages arising from, the security of the website or any data or information contained therein. Client agrees that (i) Client and Xooker rely entirely upon the security measures taken by the Hosting Provider; and (ii) Client has reviewed the Hosting Provider’s security measures and confirmed they are acceptable for Client’s purposes and use of the hosting services.
- The applicable monthly hosting fee will apply throughout the life of the website. (This pays for Customer’s space on the web, but excludes the cost of an SSL certificate for added security and SEO friendliness.) Notwithstanding any pricing on the Services Agreement to the contrary, Xooker shall pass through to Client, and Client shall pay in a manner consistent with the Agreement, all fees, costs, and charges imposed by the Hosting Provider in connection with the hosting services. Client specifically acknowledges and agrees that the Hosting Provider prices or costs may change from time-to-time, and Client hereby expressly agrees to all such pricing changes.
- In the event that Client fails to pay the hosting services fee, violates any Hosting Provider policy or rule, or engages in or permits any act or omission that Xooker determines could materially impact its relationship with the Hosting Provider or its ability to provide hosting services for other Xooker customers, Xooker reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to terminate the hosting services.